3 December 2013

Counting Down To Christmas: Day 3

Topshop Freedom Jewellery Advent Calendar

Day three of the advent calendar! I’m actually getting pretty into this Topshop calendar and excited to find out what piece of jewellery I have in store each day. Two pairs of earrings so far – great for me because you can never have too many earrings! Today is, if I am correct, either a necklace or bracelet! I can't tell which but I'm happy with either :-) Exciting stuff to brighten up my day. Topshop Jewellery is definitely amazing so you can have a browse at bits here.


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This is such a great idea! How much was this calendar? x

    gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it, I think it was about £25 - so, excited for my jewellerys-worth :-) xxx

      Delete
  2. I think it seems well worth the money! This looks v cute too again, loving seeing each day xxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great and cute idea ! love that calendar !! would you like to follow each other dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i didn't even realise Topshop did an advent calendar! This looks amazing,definitely need this next year :) xx
    www.sleek-chic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting blog, looking forward to more wonderful! swarovski jewelry uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig