
Hat - Jacques Vert
Boots - Faith
Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! I can't believe four days went so quickly! The weather wasn't too horrific where I was either, so that was something! Picking up on the whole Spring/Summer vibe, you can't fail to feel a bit brighter in a dress like this. This is a little Red Label floral number - I absolutely love swing dresses, they are literally so comfy and actually, with a pattern like this, pretty effortless to style as the dress does all the work for you. All it really needs is a hat and heels! Red Label definitely do some gorgeous dresses, so I would really recommend a browse on their site :-)









Love the floral print. It's perfect for Spring!
ReplyDeletethegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk
Hey just followed, gorgeous outfit. the hat is rad!x
ReplyDeleteLove how bright this dress it - It's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteClaire.x
www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk
Amazing outfit love the colour! X
ReplyDeleteI love it!! :)
ReplyDeletekisses
Gorgeous print dress and the shoes are fab too!!
ReplyDeletewww.naomitalksbeauty.com
So cute and perfect for spring :))
ReplyDeletehttp://kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.com/
wow what an amazing dress!! The colours are just amazing, gorgeous! xx
ReplyDeletethat's an awesome dress! love the print so much. such vibrant colors!
ReplyDeletei think this is a perfect dress for a hot summer day:)
lots of love xx
you really suit this bold print !
ReplyDeleteWow that dress is amazing, I love the style so much I have wanted one like this but haven't been brave enough but after seeing it styled by you I love it xxx
ReplyDelete