Long time no post! I've had another one of my blogging sabbaticals, mainly enforced due to problems with my camera, and life just generally getting too busy. But I thought I'd get back into things with some beautiful jewellery from a lovely brand called Kaytie Wu Designer Jewellery
I love finding new brands and Kaytie Wu is one of those brands whose website you just can't stop browsing. Beautiful, bespoke and contemporary designs - necklaces, earrings, pendants and bracelets, strongly influenced by the Minimalist art movement and Kaytie's love of Japanese architecture.
I've been lucky enough to sample the Line Swarovski Crystal necklace in rose gold, a gorgeous but minimalist necklace which I've found I love to wear (rose gold is an absolute favourite of mine).
I also sampled the Circle Bracelet in gold and I've barely taken it off my wrist, it fits perfectly and the circle is a stunning detail on the chain - so elegant but striking enough to draw attention!
If you haven't checked out Kaytie Wu yet I seriously suggest you do, for beautiful but affordable and completely unique jewellery pieces. In my next outfit posts you'll be seeing this bling a-LOT, so you can see how it works on too!

woah!
ReplyDeletesuch great pieces.
the necklace is so pretty.
❤ Ms. Kei